The forward-looking all-rounder.
Versatile, sophisticated, forward-looking.
Thanks to its versatility, the PROGRESSIVE Line is just as well equipped for hard assignments as it is for spontaneous adventures. It makes its mark with its high level of equipment and comfort. The dynamic character is supported by the 43.2 cm (17-inch) light-alloy wheels in a 6-spoke design as well as the instrument cluster in the interior with 2 tube-shaped circular instruments and the air outlets in silver chrome. The cargo retention rails on the 3 walls of the load bed make it possible to fasten work or sports devices. And the compass in the rearview mirror shows you're going in the right direction.
Features of the extended standard equipment in the PROGRESSIVE Line compared with the PURE Line include:
- Radiator trim with integrated Mercedes star and 2 louvres in matt iridium silver
- Front bumpers painted to match the vehicle colour with visual underride guard in matt black
- Rear bumpers painted to match the vehicle colour with integrated step
- 43.2 cm (17-inch) 6-spoke light-alloy wheels, painted vanadium silver
- Door handles in chrome
- Heated, electrically adjustable exterior mirrors
- Headlamps with halogen technology
- Rail system for cargo retention on 3 walls of the load bed
- Black Posadas fabric upholstery
- Air outlets with outlet ring and cross-partition in silver chrome
- Instrument cluster with 2 tube-shaped circular instruments
- Multifunction steering wheel in black Nappa leather, 3-spoke design, with 12 control buttons and electroplated steering wheel spoke trim
- Leather gearshift grip and hand brake lever
- Dilour floor covering
- Interior mirrors with automatic dimming and compass feature
- Lighting for the front footwell and door exit lights
- Aluminium-finished footboard embellishers with "Mercedes-Benz" lettering
- Rain sensor
- 8-component speaker system
- Comfort sun visor on driver's side and front-passenger's side